Monday, October 22, 2007

Let's Pray for Randy and Paula White





Recently I heard about well know ministers that are going through a divorce

Many people came to me asking what I think about it I said let us ask God to

Open their eyes. I am a pastor myself I can't judge them We see the outside of the

situation but the truth is what is really going on in that house hold. It came to me

It came to me a big freak out to see Randy white and Paula split up .

I would watch their online sermons almost every week. But that shows us Christians

than anyone can make chooses that can effect many people .Was the body of Christ

affected , sure after all many baby christian or new believers where hurt .

We need keep our eyes on Jesus and not on man . Man can fail us any moment but

Jesus Christ is Faithful in everything!!! God Bless everyone reading this blog!!!!


No comments: